Chem 251: Introduction to Individual Research
Students conduct a research project under faculty supervision. May be repeated for a maximum of 6 hours of credit. May not be used for major or minor credit.
0 - 2 Credits
- Chem 105: General Chemistry I
- Chem 115: General Chemistry Laboratory I
- Consent of Department Chairperson Required
- Indep Study: Independent Study for Chem 251
- Indep Study: Study Abroad w/Campus Meeting
Chemistry 3 (CRH)
- $75.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.