Chem 101: Chemical Concepts
Introduction to the basic concepts and mathematical tools needed to study and understand basic chemistry. Intended for students who have not completed high school chemistry and need additional preparation before undertaking the general chemistry course sequence, Chem 105/106/115/116. Does not satisfy the University Core Curriculum science requirement. May not be used for major or minor credit. 3 lecture, 1 recitation hour.
- Successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Chem 101
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for Chem 101
- Lecture: iStudy for Chem 101
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Chem 101
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours