Bisc 498: Major Field Achievement Test
Students take the biology MFAT, a nationally applied test to evaluate basic knowledge and understanding gained in the undergraduate biology curriculum. Required for graduation as a biology major.
Must be taken during the last regular semester enrolled.
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Seminar: Seminar for Bisc 498