Bisc 327: Introductory Neuroscience
Introduction to how nerve cells work singly and in concert to guide animal behavior. A comparative approach to understand how brains have evolved to allow animals to perceive stimuli, maintain cycles of arousal, adopt particular mating strategies, learn and guide behavior and communicate.
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for Bisc 327