IMC 492: Public Relations Case Problems
Research, decision processes, and program design in addressing public relations problems at the management level. Application of public relations principles and techniques in programs of profit and nonprofit institutions. Role of mass media; ethical considerations.
- IMC 391: Public Relations (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 492
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 492
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 492