IMC 301: From Student to Professional
This class will assist in the transition from student to professional. At the conclusion of the course, students will be on their way to identifying their first job and to developing a strategy to obtain that job. Students will learn how to evaluate and negotiate job offers exploring all of the components of compensation. Students will learn the proper protocol for accepting and declining job offers.
- Integrated Marketing Communication or Journalism Majors Only
- Prerequisite: IMC 205 or Jour 102
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 301
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 301