Coun 711: Play Therapy Practicum
This course provides supervised experience in play therapy with application of theory, principles, techniques, and strategies acquired in previous course work and clinical experiences. Skills acquisition and demonstation of competencies. Two semesters (a total of 6 credit hours) of Coun 789 are required to obtain 34 hours of supervision by RPT-S.
1 - 3 Credits
- Pract/Intern: Practicum/Internship for Coun 711
- Pract/Intern: Online Program for Coun 711
- Pract/Intern: Web-based Pract/Intern for Coun 711
Leadership & Counselor Ed 3
- $50.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours
Online, Internet, or Web-based (Program)
- $75.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours