Coun 611: Assessment
In this course, students will become proficient with basic assessment principles including achievement, aptitude, and intelligence tests, interest and personality inventories, diagnostic measures, client outcome and rating measures, clinical interviews, case conferences, and observations. Students will be able to conduct assessments, interpret assessment results, and write assessment reports to serve client and stakeholder interests.
- Lecture: Lecture for Coun 611
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Coun 611
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Coun 611
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Coun 611
Leadership & Counselor Ed 2
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours