Fin 338: Intermediate Financial Management
Problems and theories in financial decision making with attention given to acquisition and management of assets, cost of capital and procurement of funds.
- Fin 331: Business Finance I (Minimum grade: C)
- Junior Standing Required
- Lecture: Lecture for Fin 338
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Fin 338
- $25.00 when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.