SW 686: Traumatic Stress & Crisis Intervention
This course explores the phenomenon of traumatic stress in relation to social work practice. Topics include clinical social work treatment of survivors of traumatic situations, posttraumatic stress disorder, secondary traumatic stress, vicarious traumatization and burnout.
- SW 621: Field Instruction I (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 622: Field Instruction II (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 630: Theories and Methods of Family Intervent (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 640: Advanced Clinical Social Work: Groups (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 650: Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 686