SW 685: Gerontological Social Work
This seminar provides an introduction to gerontology with a foundation in the biological, psychological, social, and behavorial aspects of aging. Emphasis will be on incorporating current research and experimental components in working with the aging population.
- SW 621: Field Instruction I (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 622: Field Instruction II (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 630: Theories and Methods of Family Intervent (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 640: Advanced Clinical Social Work: Groups (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 650: Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 685