SW 437: Social Work Practice III
Third in the series of four practice courses. Utilization of the generalist problem-solving model for social work with groups, with attention to achieving social justice for oppressed populations. Attention to ethical practice.
- SW 335: Social Work Practice I (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 322: Human Behav and the Soc Environment II (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 340: Social Work Research (Minimum grade: C)
- Enrollment restricted to Social Work Majors
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 437
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.