NHM 484: Internship in Hospitality
Individually planned work experience consisting of 400 hours in one or more facets of the hospitality industry. The work experience must be approved by the instructor. Beginning May 2012, completion of 200 documented hours of work experience or service in hospitality will be required as a prerequisite to enrolling in this course.
- NHM 310: Hospitality Industry Accounting
- NHM 211: Principles of Food Preparation
- NHM 213: Principles of Food Preparation Lab
- Instructor Approval Required
- 9 credit hours required from NHM 360, NHM 361, NHM 363, NHM 441, NHM 464, NHM 467.
- 200 hours of pre-internship work experience.
- Overall GPA of 2.0.
- Lab: Laboratory for NHM 484
- Lab: New York Internship Experience NHM 484
- Lab: Study Abroad for NHM 484
Nutrition and Hospitality 4