Engr 321: Thermodynamics
Equilibrium, thermodynamic variables, equations of state, first and second laws of thermodynamics, single and multiphase systems.
- Chem 105: General Chemistry I
- Math 262: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry II
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Engr 321
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Engr 321
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours