Writ 101: First-Year Writing I
Prepares students to write in college by focusing on writing as process for a variety of contexts and audiences. Develops information literacy, awareness of conventions, skills of inquiry, exploration, and argumentation. Includes mulitmodal writing presented in ePortfolios.
A student may not receive credit for both Writ 100 and Writ 101.
- Successful completion of DS 098, if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Writ 101
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Writ 101
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Writ 101
- Lecture: iStudy for Writ 101
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Writ 101
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours