Psy 201: Introduction to Psychology
This course is an introduction to the behavioral science of psychology, including its theories, methods, and applications. Topics include neuroscience, social influence and behavior, thinking and intelligence, social and cognitive development, learning, and psychological disorders and treatment.
- Lecture: Lecture for Psy 201
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Psy 201
- Lecture: iStudy for Psy 201
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours