Econ 202: Principles of Microeconomics
The nature of economics, economic concepts, and institutions; the role of the price system in directing the production of goods and services; distribution of income; and comparative economic systems.
- Successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Econ 202
- Lecture: iStudy for Econ 202
- Lecture: Web based lecture for Econ 202
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Econ 202
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours