Jour 575: Mass Media Ethics and Social Issues
Formulation and discussion of professional ethics for journalists. Analysis of social forces affecting media performance.
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Must be admitted to the graduate program or Junior or above classification.
- Lecture: Lecture for Jour 575
- Lecture: In-Country Program for Jour 575
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Jour 575
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.