IMC 580: Topics in IMC II
Intensive exploration of special topics that enhance and complement integrated marketing communications studies, including trends, multicultural issues, technology, emerging media, data analysis, crisis communication, case studies, leadership topics, strategic planning, diversity, etc. May also include developing and/or implementing IMC programs for businesses and other organizations.
May be repeated for credit.
1 - 3 Credits
- Prerequisite: Must be admitted to the graduate program or have instructor permission.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 580
- Lecture/Lab: In-Country Program for IMC 580
- Lecture/Lab: Online Program for IMC 580
- Lecture/Lab: Study Abroad for Imc 580
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for IMC 580