IMC 571: Internet and Mobile Media
This course addresses the ways in which the Internet has changed marketing practice, combining all IMC practices specialized for the Internet platform, so that they can be studied as an integrated whole.
- IMC 501: Principles of Integrated Marketing Comm
- IMC 531: Consumer Research and Insights
- Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 571
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 571
- Lecture: Study Abroad for IMC 571
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 571
- Lecture: Online Program for IMC 571
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.