IMC 541: Consumer Behavior/Target Behavior
Consumer behavior is an attempt to use the insights and techniques of the social sciences to understand and predict how people will respond to messages, products, and distribution channels.
- IMC 501: Principles of Integrated Marketing Comm
- IMC 531: Consumer Research and Insights
- Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 541
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 541
- Lecture: Online Program for IMC 541
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 502
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.