IMC 524: Designing Interactivity
This class is an introduction to experience design. Students learn HTML5 structure and the Document Object Model, basic JQuery, basic Web architecture, and the theories that underlie effective experience design.
- Prerequisite: Art 361 or Jour 273 or IMC 521
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 524
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for IMC 524
- Lecture/Lab: Online Program for IMC 524
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
Online, Internet, or Web-based (Program)
- $75.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours