IMC 473: Motion Graphics
Study and experience in planning and producing visually driven multimedia content for internet, video and/or broadcast. Emphasis on the creative use of image, type, video, audio and multi-sensory driven content.
- Junior Standing Required
- Booking requirements may be overridden by instructor consent.
- Pre-requisite: Jour 273 OR Art 361 OR permission of instructor.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 473
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for IMC 473
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours