IMC 308: Social Media Content Creation
This course focuses on using social media to engage with audience using multimedia content. Students will learn how to create graphics, animate, and edit engaging multimedia projects using post-production software.
- Jour 310: Social Media in Society
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Prerequisite: School of Journalism and New Media students only.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 308
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for IMC 308
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours