G E 301: Geological Eng. Design Field Camp 1
Introduction to the use of geological engineering field instruments and field techniques; measuring and describing stratigraphic sections; creation of stratigraphic columns and correlation diagrams; geologic mapping.
- Geol 314: Sedimentology and Stratigraphy
- Pre-requisite: Minimum grade of C in Geol 222 or Geol 225.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Geol 222 or Geol 225
- Laboratory: Laboratory for G E 301
- Laboratory: In-Country Program for G E 301
- Laboratory: Web-based Laboratory for G E 301
- Laboratory: Study USA for G E 301
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.