Engr 323: Fluid Mechanics
Physical properties of fluids, fluid statics, control volume approach (mass momentum and energy conversation), Bernoulli equation, dimensional analysis, friction and head loss, flow in closed conduits, forces over immersed bodies, turbomachinery, Navier-Stokes equations.
- Phys 211: Physics for Science & Engineering I
- Engr 323 Requires: One Way-Co-Requisite Engr 309 and Math 264
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Engr 323
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Engr 323