Engr 100: Introduction to Engineering
The purpose of this course is to provide students with an introduction to the problem-solving methods that engineers use when applying scientific principles for the creation of realistic solutions to everyday technical problems.
- Enrollment limited to students having earned fewer than 45 credit hours.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Engr 100
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for Engr 100
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for Engr 100
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours