Mktg 525: Marketing Research
The role of research in marketing decision making, research design and methodology, appraisal of alternative research methods, concepts of dealing with and collecting primary data.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- MIS 309: Management Information Systems
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Bus 230 or Econ 230
- Bus 302 or Econ 302
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 525
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 525
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mktg 525
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.