Mktg 465: Integrated Media Planning Essentials
This course introduces students to the basic principles of developing an integrated media plan. By understanding the synergy between paid, owned, and earned media, students refine their creative, analytical, and presentation skills for a career in marketing communications. Students learn the inner workings of the multimedia industry and how to understand basic media terminology, interpret syndicated research, gather audience insights, analyze the competition, set objectives and, ultimately, create an effective and engaging campaign.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 465
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 465
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mktg 465