Mktg 465: Advanced Campaign Planning
This course applies integrated marketing communications to a real-world corporate case. Intensive research, target market analysis, strategic communications, media planning, creative design, and campaign evaluation techniques are studied. Creative, analytical, and presentation skills are refined for a career in marketing communications.
- Mktg 353: Advertising and Promotion (Minimum grade: C)
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 465
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 465
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mktg 465