Mktg 452: Global Marketing & Supply Chain
Extending domestic marketing concepts into the global marketplace: first, planning and executing trial international exports; followed by studying firms extending activities into multinational trade, and eventually transitioning into truly global strategies and tactics. Course includes an emphasis on cultural issues in extending markets into these non domestic settings.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 452
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 452
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Mktg 452
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mktg 452