Mktg 353: Advertising and Promotion
Overview of the concepts, strategies, and tactics of modern advertising, its career paths, and how it builds relationships between consumers and brands. Topics include understanding how advertising has an impact on culture and society; how to develop synergy between marketing communication tools such as public relations, event sponsorship, sales promotions, and digital platforms; and how to place and evaluate ads in traditional and digital media.
- Pre-requisite: Minimum grade of C in Mktg 351 or GB 350.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 353
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 353
- Lecture: Correspondence for Mktg 353
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mktg 353