Bus 300: Undergraduate Business Internship
Internship open to general business students (majors and minors) who are
of junior or senior standing. A business field experience of at least
eight weeks is required.
Students must be in good academic standing to apply for Bus 300. Other
requirements may apply - please see syllabus.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pract/Intern: Practicum/Internship for Bus 300
- Pract/Intern: Web-based Pract/Intern for Bus 300
- Pract/Intern: Atlanta Internship Experience Program
- Pract/Intern: New York Internship Experience Program
- Pract/Intern: Online Program for Bus 300
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.