CJ 692: Criminal Justice Capstone 1
Criminal Justice & Legal Studies
This is the first course in the two-course sequence for the Criminal Justice Capstone degree culmination requirement. In the capstone, students will review, research, and evaluate a criminal justice, emergency management, or homeland security problem, policy, or program. In this first course, students will identify a targeted problem to investigate, gather and evaluate research evidence, and develop a project proposal in preparation for writing their completed capstone paper in the subsequent capstone course.
- CJ 600: Criminal Justice Administration (Minimum grade: B-)
- CJ 602: Criminal Justice Research Methods (Minimum grade: B-)
- CJ 601: Criminal Justice Statistical Analysis (Minimum grade: B-)
- CJ 624: Theories of Criminal Behavior (Minimum grade: B-)
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 692
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for CJ 692
- Lecture: Online Program for CJ 692
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.