CJ 641: Transnational Crime
Analyzes the effects of globalization, international and transnational crime, and recent trends and developments in criminal justice from an international and transnational perspective.
- Seminar: Seminar for CJ 641
- Seminar: Hybrid Seminar for CJ 641
- Seminar: Compressed Video for CJ 641
- Seminar: Masters in Criminal Justice Exec Cohort
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for CJ 641
- Seminar: Online Program for CJ 641
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.