Writ 102: First-Year Writing II
Writing processes, skills on inquiry, exploration, and argumentation, with special emphasis on research, information literacy, and writing for a variety of contexts and audiences. Includes multimodal writing presented in ePortfolios.
- Engl 101 or Hon 101 or Writ 100 or Writ 101
- Lecture: Lecture for Writ 102
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Writ 102
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Writ 102
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Writ 102
- Lecture: iStudy for Writ 102
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Writ 102
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours