Math 353: Elementary Differential Equations
This course covers equations of first and second order; linear equations with constant coefficients; solution in series.
- Math 263: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry III (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 353
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Math 353
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Math 353
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.