Ch E 449: Process Design
Design, analysis, and simulation of chemical processes.
- Ch E 421: Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics (Minimum grade: C-)
- Ch E 345: Engineering Economy (Minimum grade: C-)
- Ch E 417: Separation Processes (Minimum grade: C-)
- Ch E 423: Chemical Reactor Analysis and Design (Minimum grade: C-)
- Lecture: Lecture for Ch E 449
Chemical Engineering 2
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.