Mgmt 391: Organizational Behavior
An integration of behavioral science concepts as applied to business and industry; theories dealing with individuals, small groups, and communications in organizations.
- Pre-Requisite: Successful Completion of 54 Hours.
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 391
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 391
- Lecture: In-Country for Mgmt 391
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Mgmt 391
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mgmt 391
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.