CJ 310: Law Enforcement Process and Policy
Systematic study of police administration; influences of social and
political factors on police processes and policy making; effects of
organizational arrangements; innovations in police operations; problems
of institutional maintenance and internal control.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-requisite CJ 100 OR CJ 110
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 310
- Lecture: iStudy for CJ 310
- Lecture: Web based Lecture for CJ 310
- Lecture: Compressed Video for CJ 310
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for CJ 310
- Lecture: CV Hybrid for CJ 310
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.