IMC 353: Topics in IMC III
Exploration of special topics that enhance and complement integrated marketing communications studies, including trends, multicultural issues, technology, emerging media, data analysis, crisis communication, case studies, leadership topics, strategic planning, diversity, etc. May also include developing and/or implementing IMC programs for businesses and other organizations.
May be repeated for credit.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 353
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for IMC 353
- Lecture/Lab: In-Country Program for IMC 353
- Lecture/Lab: Study Abroad for IMC 353