Math 268: Calculus for Business, Econ., & Accy. II
Differential and integral calculus with an emphasis on business applications.
- Math 261 or Math 267 or Math 271 (each with minimum grade of C)
- Non-web meets twice weekly. Other work to be completed online.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 268
- Lecture: Web based Lecture for Math 268
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Math 268
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Math 268
- Lecture: iStudy for Math 268
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.