Math 115: Elementary Statistics
This course will provide students with a basic understanding of the proper statistical techniques used to estimate population parameters. These techniques include ways of setting up a well-defined study, methods for organizing and displaying data, and how to summarize data by using descriptive statistics. In addition, students will learn the basic concepts of probability and probability distributions as well as how to create confidence intervals and complete hypothesis tests. The non- online sections meet twice weekly, with other work completed in a mathematics lab.
- Non-web meets twice weekly. Other work to be completed in JAC Math Lab.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 115
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Math 115
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Math 115
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Math 115
- Lecture: WEB NYIE Internship for Math 115
- Lecture: iStudy for Math 115
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours