Mgmt 484: Training and Development
Theory and application of training and development process for organizations with heavy emphasis in training needs assessment. Topics include scientific issues, such as learning theory, and applied issues, such as determining return on training investment, cost benefit analysis, program analysis, whether to conduct training in-house or outsource, and training methodologies. Career planning to include assessing employee career development needs and potential.
- Mgmt 383: Human Resource Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Mgmt 371: Principles of Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 484
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 484