SW 315: Introduction to Social Work
An introductory systems approach to the professional and ethical knowledge, value, and skill base necessary for understanding generalist social work and the American social welfare system.
- Psy 201: General Psychology
- Soc 101: Introductory Sociology I
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 315
- Lecture: Compressed Video for SW 315
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for SW 315
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for SW 315
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.