IMC 580: Topics in IMC II
Intensive exploration of special topics that enhance and complement integrated marketing communications studies, including trends, multicultural issues, technology, emerging media, data analysis, crisis communication, case studies, leadership topics, strategic planning, diversity, etc. May also include developing and/or implementing IMC programs for businesses and other organizations.
May be repeated for credit.
1 - 3 Credits
- Instructor Approval Required
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 580
- Lecture/Lab: In-Country Program for IMC 580
- Lecture/Lab: Online Program for IMC 580