Soc 552: Individual Study Project
SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROPOLOGY
- Instructor Approval Required
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Indep Study: Individual Based Study for Soc 552
- Indep Study: New York Internship Experience Soc 552
- Indep Study: In-Country Program for Soc 552
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.