Math 475: Introduction to Mathematical Statistics
Data analysis; moment characteristics; statistical distributions, including Bernoulli, Poisson, and Normal; least squares, simple correlation, and bivariate analysis; applications.
- Math 375: Introduction to Statistical Methods (Minimum grade: C)
- Math 262: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry II (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 475
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Math 475
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.