Csci 490: Special Topics
Study of topics in computer science according to the interests of the instructor and students. May be repeated for credit when the topic varies.
- Csci 211: Computer Science III
- Csci 223: Computer Org. & Assembly Language
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Prerequisite: Csci 211 OR CIS 211
- Indiv Based: Individual Based Study for Csci 490
- Indiv Based: Web based Indiv Based Study for Csci 490
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.