- Fin 351: Principles of Real Estate
- Fin 353: Real Estate Valuation and Appraisal
- Fin 355: Real Estate Finance and Mortgage Banking
- Fin 451: Real Estate Law
- Fin 453: Advanced Income Appraisal
- Fin 555: Real Estate Investment Analysis
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.