Mktg 477: Oper. & Supply Chain Planning/Control
Decision models in supply chains, emphasis is on forecasting, aggregate planning, material requirement planning, inventory management, transportation, supply network design, quality management, and sourcing decisions. Teams of students will work on projects from industries.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- Mktg 475: Analytical Tools for Supply Chain Mgmt. (Minimum grade: C)
- Mktg 372: Intro. to Operations & Supply Chain Mgmt (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 477
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.